Access for all
We strive to be as accessible as possible to all.
Liverpool Philharmonic has been awarded Gold by Attitude is Everything, one of only nine music venues nationally to have achieved this highest standard. Read more about the Gold award on our Attitude is Everything page.
Access Scheme for disabled customers
We know that some of our customers have specific mobility issues, disabilities or other needs. Joining our free Access Scheme is the best way to help us provide you with the appropriate support you need. You can find out more by reading our Access Guide.
Why should I join?
Joining our free Access Scheme is the best way to help us provide you with the appropriate support you need, and offers you a variety of benefits, including complimentary tickets for carers, access to wheelchair and transfer seating, etc. Once you have completed the simple free registration we will know clearly what you need from us to make your visit an enjoyable one. Whether that’s simply help getting to your seat, the use of the hearing induction loop, a specific seat such as a wheelchair space or transfer seat, if you join the Access Scheme we will know and understand your access requirements.
How do I join the Access scheme?
You can join the access scheme in person or online.
- Complete the online form
- Pop into Box Office and complete the Access scheme form. You can find Box Office opening times here.
If you would like an application form posted to you, please contact Box Office on 0151 709 3789.
Please note you will need to have joined the Access Scheme before you can purchase accessibility seats.
What forms of Proof of Disability do you accept?
We accept the following -
- Department of Work & Pensions letter confirming Disability Living Allowance
- Department of Work & Pensions letter confirming Attendance Allowance status
- Department of Work & Pensions letter confirming Personal Independence Payment (PIP)
- Armed Forces Independence Payment (AFIP)
- A Certificate of Visual Impairment
- Official / Documented evidence you are registered as severely sight impaired (blind)
- UK-recognised identification for an Assistance Dog
- National Rail Disabled Persons Railcard
- Any other International Disability Documentation
Please note that we do not accept Blue Badges as proof of disability.
Relaxed Concert: Meet The Orchestra
On Sunday 26 May, the Orchestra will be presenting our first ever relaxed concert. This fun and accessible event is for all the family, offering high quality music and entertainment, in a safe and supported environment for audiences with a range of access requirements.
For more information and to book tickets, visit the event page.
Visiting for the first time?
Watch this short video to take a look around our spaces, hear all about our facilities and get some top tips for what to expect when you come to a concert at Liverpool Philharmonic Hall.