Sing with the Royal Liverpool Philharmonic Orchestra
“This was such an engaging and educational concert, with so many elements tied in. Not only could the children learn more about music, performance and the orchestra itself, but they were delighted to hear mentions of other things and people they had been learning about.” – Primary Teacher, 2023
Enjoy an inspirational, educational and fun live music experience performed by the Royal Liverpool Philharmonic Orchestra in one of the UK’s best concert venues. Concerts are fully accessible (with BSL interpretation at selected shows), cross-curricular, interactive and encourage a life-long love of music.
And not only that, but Key Stage 2 and 3 children perform a specially commissioned song, adding their voices to our professional symphony orchestra.
Bring your school to be part of 1500 children and teachers sharing a collective, unique and memorable experience with one of the UK’s leading symphony orchestras.
Included in your booking:
• Scheme of Work including lesson plans and resources linked to the National Curriculum and Model Music Curriculum
• INSET session (online or in person) on delivering the Scheme of Work
• Specially commissioned song to sing with the Orchestra, plus resources (recordings/music/training) to help teach the song in the classroom*
• Royal Liverpool Philharmonic Orchestra recordings to listen to in advance
• Additional tailored support for Special Schools
• Accessible guides and information (visual stories/walk throughs)
• Advance visit for risk assessment if required
• Dedicated helpline and email address
• Free coach parking and safely managed arrival/exit from coach to your seats
• Free adult tickets to ensure safe child/adult ratios
• Access to Early Bird and Multi Academy Trust discounts where relevant
*Key Stage 2 and 3 only
Key Stage 1 Concerts 2024
Please note, there will be no Key Stage 1 schools' concerts in summer 2024 due to planned maintenance work in Liverpool Philharmonic Hall.
Learning Outside the Classroom Quality Certificate
Friday 5 April 2024 7:30pm Liverpool Philharmonic Hall
Hot off the back of multiple sell-outs across the UK, the 23-strong London African Gospel Choir bring their totally uplifting rendition of Paul Simon's iconic Graceland album to Liverpool.