Liverpool Philharmonic Hall
Anderson & Roe pianos
- Variations on a Theme of Haydn
- Sonata for two pianos and percussion*
- Primavera Porteña, Oblivion, Libertango (arr. Anderson & Roe)
- Aria ‘Lo, at Midnight’ from Bachianas Brasileiras No.5 (arr. Anderson & Roe)
- Carmen Fantasy for two pianos (arr. Anderson & Roe)
- Graham Johns
- Neil Hitt
Subscriptions (5+ performances purchased together) are on sale now. Click here for more information.
Tickets go on general sale Tuesday 5 June 10am.
‘To make classical music a relevant and powerful force in society’ – that’s the self-proclaimed artistic mission of piano duo Greg Anderson and Elizabeth Joy Roe, and their concerts together combine electrifying showmanship with uncompromising artistic commitment. Virtuoso fireworks and romantic opulence jostle with contemporary classics by Heitor Villa-Lobos and Astor Piazzolla in this spectacular recital.
Fred Astaire and Ginger Rogers transposed from the dance floor to the keyboard.
Even the most jaded of concert goers sat forward in their seats and dropped their jaws in amazement as these two just re-wrote the book.
7.5% per order administrative fee applies for online & telephone orders, this includes all costs and postage is free. More information about booking fees.