Close Up Concert
Anderson & Roe piano duo
- Grand Scherzo (based on the Finale to Act I from Così fan tutte) (arr. Anderson & Roe)
- Liebeslieder Waltzes, Op. 52b
- Michael Jackson
- 'Billie Jean’ from Thriller (arr. Anderson & Roe)
- Paul Schoenfield
- ‘Boogie’ from Five Days from the Life of a Manic-Depressive
- Anderson & Roe
- Hallelujah Variations (Variations on a Theme by Leonard Cohen)
- Simon & Garfunkel
- ‘Mrs. Robinson’ from Bookends (arr. Anderson & Roe)
- ‘America’ from West Side Story (arr. Anderson & Roe)
Tickets go on general sale Tuesday 5 June 10am.
A treat for all the senses! Our Artists in Residence present their exciting blend of original arrangements and dynamic performances, with the option to pair each half with a specially created cocktail – matched to the musical programme.
‘The Amadeus Affair’ – a crisp and refreshing Collins cocktail with accents of tarragon, elderflower and anise will be served in the first half, to complement Mozart’s sonic whirl of intrigue, scandal and mischief. The second half will be accompanied by ‘The Blackberry Punch Boogie’ – a fun and exhilarating take on the classic punch, with a splash of absinthe as a nod to the insanity of Schoenfield’s ‘Boogie’.
Seating is unreserved, and doors open one hour prior to the concert start time. New this season, you can secure seats closest to the stage, by booking into our premium seating area. Premium tickets are limited, and seats within the space are unallocated.
You can pre-order your cocktails when purchasing your concert tickets – advance orders £5 per cocktail (£7 to buy on the night).
£17, £20 (Premium)
7.5% per order administrative fee applies for online & telephone orders, this includes all costs and postage is free. More information about booking fees.
Please note subscription discounts do not apply to these concerts and they may not be included in your ‘flexi’ series.