Liverpool Philharmonic Gift Cards
Liverpool Philharmonic Gift Cards are the perfect present for the music lover who has everything!
Choose your price (£10, £25, £50, £100 or any other amount), and share the magic of Liverpool Philharmonic with your friends and family! Each card comes in a deluxe gift card holder with a space to write your message.
For custom prices, or if you would like to choose an alternate design for your card (cards ordered online will have picture of Liverpool Philharmonic Hall on the front) please call Box Office on 0151 709 3789 or email to order.
Choose from the following three card designs (click on the image to enlarge):
How to redeem your Gift Card…
Gift Cards can be redeemed in person at Liverpool Philharmonic Hall, by calling 0151 709 3789 or via post (Box Office, Liverpool Philharmonic Hall, Hope Street, Liverpool, L1 9BP).
Gift Cards are valid for all performances taking place at Liverpool Philharmonic Hall, including the Rodewald Suite, as well as the Chamber Music Series performances at St George’s Hall.
Gift Cards can be used in conjunction with other promotions.
Gift Cards Terms & Conditions
Standard Terms & Conditions apply to tickets purchased with Gift Cards.
• Gift Cards have an expiry date of 12 months from date of purchase.
• Gift Cards cannot be refunded or exchanged for cash.
• No cash will be given for purchases that cost less than the value of the Gift Card presented, but customers can request a new Gift Card as credit note.
• No responsibility will be accepted for lost, stolen or damaged Gift Cards and such vouchers shall not be refunded.
• Gift Cards are only valid for ticket transactions and cannot be used for parking fees, food, drinks, CDs, programmes or any other merchandise item.